Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog # 5

1. I think my biggest accomplishment with my final was branching into a different style on my second poster. Normally all of my work has a rough collage feel to it. But because the posters had to have two different styles to represent two different perspectives, I was forced to create a different style.

2. The one technique that gave me a lot of trouble in the beginning of class was using masks. I had learned about them before but forgotten everything. I couldn’t remember how to turn them on or what they were used for. During the final I was able to experiment with them a lot so now I know them inside and out.

3. I think I greatly improved my ability of making meaning with images between quiz four and the midterm. In quiz four I chose images based on they way they would be used I the layout rather than what they meant. In the midterm however, I was able to pick images that meant something and them alter them in photoshop so that they all worked together to form a message.

1 comment: